A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: htmlText to display rows with images and text in alignment?

htmlText to display rows with images and text in alignment?

I am working on an as3 project and trying to use htmlText to display images and text inline in rows to create a scroll bar if results are more than 5. for example each row has an image on the left and text on the right aligned like a simple table. However when I add the image tag and text then insert a break or <p> tag the text breaks out of alignment with the image. What is the best to acomplish displaying images and text aligned in rows and get a scroll bar if more than 5 rows in flash/ as3

Thanks

hello everyone, more specifically, I created a game and want a leaderboard to display and scroll when there are more than 5 people in the list. I want a thumbnail to be displayed on the left with the rank, name, and score on the right of the thumbnail. I have all the data set up using mySQL and php plus can send everything to as3 and can be manipulated into any format html xml etc... The problem is.. I just can't find a good example tutorial on how to accomplish this seemingly simple feat. i thought htmlText would work but it doesn't align properly. can someone please help me