Hi, I have a project to do for school, and I am having trouble. I have a main .swf file that contains 6 buttons that link to other .swf files. I used the code snippet Flash provides and I seemed to figure out how to LOAD the .swf file. However, the .swf file that loads, goes right on top of the main file and just overlaps it. I would like for it to open in a new window and close the previous .swf file, so its just open by itself. Heres my work:

Zoo Welcome.swf (That is my main page that has 6 buttons)
Tropics.swf (That is the .swf file i would like to open when i click the "Tropics_btn" object. As this occurs, I would like "Zoo Welcome.swf" to close).

Here is the current code I have for my Tropics_btn actions (provided by the Load / Unload SWF file Code Snippet) :

/* Click to Load/Unload SWF or Image from a URL.
Clicking on the symbol instance loads and displays the specified SWF or image URL. Clicking on the symbol instance a second time unloads the SWF or image.

Instructions:
1. Replace "http://www.helpexamples.com/flash/images/image1.jpg" below with the desired URL address of the SWF or image. Keep the quotation marks ("").
2. Files from internet domains separate from the domain where the calling SWF resides cannot be loaded without special configuration.
*/

Tropics_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fl_ClickToLoadUnloadSWF_9);

import fl.display.ProLoader;
var fl_ProLoader_9:ProLoader;

//This variable keeps track of whether you want to load or unload the SWF
var fl_ToLoad_9:Boolean = true;

function fl_ClickToLoadUnloadSWF_9(event:MouseEvent):void
{
if(fl_ToLoad_9)
{
fl_ProLoader_9 = new ProLoader();
fl_ProLoader_9.load(new URLRequest("Tropics.swf"));
addChild(fl_ProLoader_9);

}
else
{
fl_ProLoader_9.unload();
removeChild(fl_ProLoader_9);
fl_ProLoader_9 = null;
}
// Toggle whether you want to load or unload the SWF
fl_ToLoad_9 = !fl_ToLoad_9;

}

That seems to open the Tropics.swf file, but it just overlaps. I would like to know how to close the current Zoo Welcome.swf at the same time. Thanks. Sorry for all the clutter.