A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
    Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
    is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
    Please resend this to other, please do that, I think this is very interesting.

Well you have definitely come to the right place, I can assure you that no one on this planet knows more about telepathy than some random lurkers on a flash support message board.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

on a more serious less spammy note, "telepathy" isn't to far away. just need to make MRI's small enough to be mobile and used in conjunction of that new tech that scans what a brain scan sees and converts it to video.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

and that cisco phone that can read your thoughts....
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I think you mean that "cinco" phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbS7OaJL3kI
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade