A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Aw yes! Monster truck Hero HD up on the Mac AppStore and on the Chrome Web Store now!

Aw yes! Monster truck Hero HD up on the Mac AppStore and on the Chrome Web Store now!

Monster Truck Hero HD on the Mac App Store and on the Chrome Web Store!

UPDATE 5: Now a Nacl version is up on the chrome web store!
    That means the game runs in the browser without the user needing a plugin!
    If you have a recent version of Google Chrome have a look:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cffhifke?hl=en

UPDATE 4: V1.1 is up on the Mac App Store with lots of improvements

UPDATE 3: Now with own big banner in the Mac App Store games section!

UPDATE 2: Featured by Apple now as new and noteworthy on the main page of the AppStore, woot! =)

UPDATE: Doing a Cyber Monday sale. Save more than 50% now.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monst...67947929?mt=12

Woot, yes, we made it, the day i was both looking forward to and was scared of has come, MTHHD is now available on the Mac App Store!!!!!!!!!..!!!!....!!!!!

(Hm, maybe i should have added more exclamation marks? Hm.. i can edit this later..)

Please check it out and if you like it share the link on whatever social services you use =)
    Since we have zero advertising budget we need any help we can get =)
    THANKS! =)

and to anyone who wonders what this has to do with flash if anything: Unity will soon allow to export to flash player and guess what i will do then =)
    Last edited by tomsamson; 12-29-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Good work on getting it live mate.

And you've made me feel much better about pimping my next game here when the time comes

Squize.

formerly hooligan2001 :) .hooligan's Avatar
    Nice work Tom, wish you best of luck. I'll try pick up a copy soon.
    World Arcade | Facebook | Twitter - Follow MEEEE! or not......

Thanks fellas =)

Quote Originally Posted by Squize View Post
    Good work on getting it live mate.
    Thanks mate (and man, i missed saying mate to you =) ), yeah, as usual turned out to be way more work than initially expected so really glad to have the Mac version up now =)

Already working on an enhancement update though =)

Quote Originally Posted by Squize View Post
    And you've made me feel much better about pimping my next game here when the time comes

great, if its the one you´re working on with Lux i read about that on your blog a while back, looking forward to play it

Quote Originally Posted by .hooligan View Post
    Nice work Tom, wish you best of luck. I'll try pick up a copy soon.
    Thanks, i need it =)

For anyone who wants to try it but has money issues (i know how it is =) ), here´s a bunch of promo codes:

WWPMXXFL6Y6K
    6F94PX7TPJ7M
    PT4RR47X99XW
    RJPJFLTJ4J7X
    THEHPTA66H7Y

I think you can´t review apps anymore when getting them via promo code, but oh well..

Awesome! Monster Truck Hero HD is featured by Apple as new & noteworthy both in the games category and on the App Store main page!

I´ve been working on the first expansion upgrade for the mac version and also on the iOS version nonstop since the release on the Mac AppStore and this news motivates me to push even more now, super cool =)

Its almost a side note now: Doing a Cyber Monday sale. So if you haven´t picked it up yet you can save more than 50% now =)

Super nice! Monster Truck Hero HD is ranked 5th in games in the US, in the top 10 in games in 23 countries and ranked in the charts in 42 countries!
    Thanks so much to all buying it! Gives a bit more sense to work on the upgrade nonstop while currently being totally broke =)

If you bought the game and have any feedback or suggestions for the next upgrade please send me a private message

And if you like the game it would be great if you write a review for it on the Mac AppStore =)

Thanks again =)

I´m super smashed right now, haven´t slept yesterday night and then helped my sister moving all day today.
    One news that made my day though: Monster truck Hero HD is featured as "What´s Hot" now by Apple and it even got its own large banner at the top of the Mac AppStore in the games category. Awesome! =)
    Now i´ll sleep happily knowing about tomorrow when i´ll help with moving again half day and then work the second half of the day some more on the first update for the Mac AppStore version of trucks =)

Today Monster Truck Hero HD launched on the Chrome Web Store as Native Client version. That means it runs in the browser without the user needing a plugin =)
    If you have a recent version of Google Chrome have a look here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cffhifke?hl=en

Did you have to mess around to enable that ?
    I had a really quick play with Unity 3.5 a couple of days ago, but just the Flash exporter ( Results are on the blog if anyone is interested ), I didn't touch the native client stuff ( Didn't even see it in 3.5 to be honest, I just saw the big Flash logo and that was it ).

Squize.

Haha, cool =)
    Yeah, i tried the flash export option, too, some rough edges here and there but shaping up nicely =)
    It is a similar case with the Native Client export option: Both should allow to deploy most unity content to it easily but since its all in Beta right now, well, depending on your project it could be more work or workarounds needing to get it going. And yeah, for trucks it was a bit of work =)
    Well, should all get easier and quicker with later beta drops or the final release of 3.5 =)