A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Swiffy Error. Help?

Swiffy Error. Help?

I get a JavaScript error when I try to "Export as HTML5". It says "At line 28 of file "Users/......./Export as HTML5 (Swiffy).jsfl": exportSWF: Argument number 1 is invalid. Line 28 reads

doc.exportSWF(FLfile.platformPathToURI(inputPath), true);

The issue was that Swiffy has to connect to Google to work so I had to enable "access network only" and that did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by sammymaudlin View Post
    The issue was that Swiffy has to connect to Google to work so I had to enable "access network only" and that did the trick.
    where did you enable "access network only"?

In the Publish Settings window. Near the bottom of the Flash Advanced area there is s box called "Local playback security:" You can choose either "Access local files only" or "Access network only". There are a couple of ways to open the Publish Settings window but the easiest to describe by typing is to click the File button in the top menu bar and go down to and click "Publish Settings".

I enable "access network only" in publish setting but getting an the same errror
    "Export as HTML5". It says "At line 28 of file "Users/......./Export as HTML5 (Swiffy).jsfl": exportSWF: Argument number 1 is invalid.