A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Question regarding website

Question regarding website

Hi,

First of all, sorry if I'm a little vague; I'm new here and with Flash.

So I got asked to build a website. Normal sites are no problem for me, but this one is really new for me and I was wondering if it's do-able.

The idea is that an user uploads several photo's on the site and that they will be made in a video with some music under it which the user also uploads himself. So basicly there have to be 'templates' with some blank spaces where the images of the user go. I reckon this has to be done with flash so I thought I'd ask here.

Do you guys think this is do-able for a rookie in flash, or is there a better/other way then flash? Thanks in advance,

Bose

Would be too advanced for you, as you'll need to learn how to upload a photo to your server, then again you'd have to learn PHP to do that, and your skills in Actionscript should be pretty high, but other than that, the image moving with a defined animation should be pretty easy.

My recommendation, don't try this, as it's highly advanced work!
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

I forgot to mention I do have some years of experience with PHP - so the uploading part is no problem. All I would need I think is how I can get several images that are uploaded to put them in an animation like you said. Could you link me to some tutorials that might help me?

I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Thanks for the link. I'll look into it tomorrow to see if it can help me achieve my goal.

I'll let you know.