A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I’m looking for a small group of keen everyday FLEX .....

I’m looking for a small group of keen everyday FLEX .....

I have a couple of month ago opened a web Application (Flash/FLEX) for Artists, Designer, Models, Photographers, Stylists and for businesses (General). To date I’m looking after 56 Individuals from over 20 countries, and more to be published which I’m working on.
    My main Application is build as a main menu set up connecting Visitors to the entire Individual web Sub-Domain Applications sites of the Artists promoted. Everything is hosted in the US, but I’m operating this all myself from New Zealand.

Now, I’m looking for a small group of keen everyday FLEX developers which are interested in Art, photography and web & desktop Application, and would like to be a part of a set up like this to join in as I do expect and of course aim for greater things to happen.
    My intention is to cooperate with a few keen people who are not only knowledgeable with FLEX, but also maybe good with PhotoShop or have good Social Media skills, good with fonts and making up Ad’s and so on! I’m totally open to what anybody has to offer.

Everything I do is for Free for these Artists and I do not intent to change that at all, but I would like to open up my main menu software (as well the Artists Apps.) which are at present only used by maybe 10% and I would like to streamline and improve the software as well as attract advertising etc

What I can offer at this stage to anybody interested is a promotional ‘Online Presence’ Application (Sub-Domain web site and desktop) and advertisement within the main menu App. as developer or maybe as what ever you see yourself as an Artists! Maybe not much at all, but an outlet and a promotional tool to be better known or get known with your own personal work.

My contact details are in my (aktell2007) forums profile ! regards aktell2007

99 Views and no one Interested in some productive work with Flex web and desktop etc. and all the other programs to build up a great Art related community ???

I have enough trouble paying rent, without spending time on charities (oh im sorry, I mean your help with a promotional 'Online Presence').

If you have any actionscript 3 questions though, I would be happy to help.

Best of luck!

-GK >^.^<

I'm happy that you got that of your chest Senior member; I really am !!!

NP =3, if there is anything I that I can do to be helpful, dont be a stranger!

-Gk >'.'<