A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Fallen Worlds Online

Exclamation Fallen Worlds Online

Fallen Worlds Online is a fully interactive trading card game based on the Daemornia RPG universe. We have taken the game as far as it can go using conventional php/ajax/mysql etc, but we need to move into flash and or unity.

With the exception of the artists and our staff members, Fallen Worlds Online is pretty much a one-man operation in terms of programming...me!. What we are looking for essentially, is someone to join our team to help us achieve this.

Financially, we currently take no money at all from Fallen Worlds, with everything it earns paying for the card art. What I am offering is simply a slice of the business that hopefully will evolve into a full-time occupation for everyone involved.

I don't want Fallen Worlds to continue as it does; I want it to thrive! However, this simply can't be done with my programming/development skills alone.

So, if you have good flash or objective-c (think iPhone and iPad) skills and are willing to take a gamble on Fallen Worlds please don't be shy...

-- Gaeokerena
    http://www.fallenworldsonline.com

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Great art work. I hope you find someone.