A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Tax season

Tax season

I might be one of the lucky one but this year I am getting a pretty good tax return. I plan on saving most of it but I also have been itching to get a point and shoot that I can keep in my shoulder bag I have with me all the time now.

I have my eye on the Canon G12(the G1X is too much...). Or possibly even the new Canon S100. But I like the G12 for the hot shoe...

What are you all going to treat yourself too if you're getting money back?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I'm still using the G11 you recommended. Captured my daughters entire life so far and a lot of europe. Couldn't be happier with it. Of course you probably need more from a camera than me.

I'm getting a fat return and treating myself to a ridiculously powerful mac tower. I have two mbp's but I'm getting into some heavy 3d and video and spend 99% of my computing time at my desk anyway.

I really wish the Fuji Xpro1 wasn't so damn expensive. Their whole x line is delicious. I'd love a X100 but only 1 focal length would be too limiting for me.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I did my taxes and a pretty good return, which covers property taxes in April.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -