A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Sicily

Nikonist

Sicily

just returned from Sicily...3 first shots showing an Island full of contrasts...

Nonna

Palermo

Castellamare del Golfo
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

#1 I like - nice series. I like shots like that - the old lady still working hard.

#2 - That's crazy - why so messy? Don't they have *shhh* mafia there to make sure things are kept in order?

#3 Nice shot although I would have cropped it tighter to remove that bit of wall/floor in front of you to the right - it's blow out and a bit distracting.

The mess in that second shot is shocking - seriously, why was it so messy?

Nikonist
    Thank's John!
    The removal was on strike...remember the big strike in Naples some 2 years ago?
    It was about as drastic as it was there!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

I was in Naples a few years back. Italy is a beautiful country but Naples felt like a different world - it felt like I was in Brazil - in a shanty town. Italy is a crazy country - a county of contrasts and contradictions. It's where I asked my wife to marry me and where we went on our honeymoon. I'd go back there every year if I could.

They don't know how to queue over there though and the less said about their driving the better.

They do make make nice cars though.

Nikonist
    Quote Originally Posted by loydall View Post
    I was in Naples a few years back. Italy is a beautiful country but Naples felt like a different world - it felt like I was in Brazil - in a shanty town. Italy is a crazy country - a county of contrasts and contradictions. It's where I asked my wife to marry me and where we went on our honeymoon. I'd go back there every year if I could.
    The country, the cities, the weather, the food, the lifestyle...the women...YES!!

They don't know how to queue over there though and the less said about their driving the better.
    When in Rome do as the Romans do! That is the way to go.

They do make make nice cars though.
    Yeahhh...love the Fiat 500...tho old one...use to drive two of them on the German Autobahn for years...blew my head off!

I will post more soon!

www.ajs-design.de

Nikonist
    more shots...

buy it on the road

dry it on the road

grow it on the roof

...I have more if you like

for four

save savings

www.ajs-design.de