A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: to be a cash job?

to be a cash job?

Hey guys... was wondering if anyone here has work like this in their skill sets.. before making it a cash job..... I cant get hold of the artists?..

I feel more coders rather than graphicas hang out here at FK... could anyone suggest another forum better suited for this idea?...

Would be grateful... Cheers B
    Defy the boundaries!.. NEVER surrender to the code!!!.....

Hey Gang!.. How we all doin.. Im doing great!.. : ).... Just swinging by qiuckly... with useless intel to share...

Sorry Ive been away from FK the last 2-3 weeks.. feeling home sick!.. lol...

Have been busting my ass & big mouth, trying to get into the graphics seen... Its going well but will have to network that seen for a few more weeks to warm up the big guns!.. lol....

Had no idea how hard it would be to find people on the cutting edge of vector graphics like these?.... I was kinda expecting the best flashers to be all over this stuff?....

Stay tuned!...... : )

What you want to do?

Give JOB to a Graphic Designer who can do things like the above?

PM me.

arkitx

Thanks dude.. Not sure "Yes" needs a pm.. : )...

If you know someone please offer.. they send art demo & quote!.. ty

Not a biggy dude.. FK will always be base-camp for me!.. But its important I go out there find crazy graphics artists in gaming and stuff... ty

I have a graphic team in my office who have skill on 3Ds Max Autocad Photoshop Illustrator etc for Product Creation and Designing.

I can Quote to but for that I need a formal Specification along with work order.

You can PM me if you want.

arkitx

Thats great news dude!.. thank you.. : )... Let me play out my "Graphics seen" experiment first!.. and if they completely fail me.....

Ty B

What is the meaning of this Thread then?

arkitx

Dude this post is 2 weeks old!... no one offered to help, even for money?... so I had to come up with a plan B.. thats now in play!

I had already asked you just after 38 min after your 2nd Post of this Thread.

So you are basically Playing in this forum by Creating New Threads?

GREAT

BTW: What is your Plan B?

arkitx
    Last edited by arkitx; 04-22-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Dude its not ok you talk to people like that?... Is this how you guys communicate?...
    Then no wounder people are running from flash like it the plague!... You guys are just horrible horrible people man!... I love flash and would fight to the death for her!...

Nig 13.. dude thanks for all your help and patience with me at time..... Im out, you guys are just unbearable to have to be around... Luck all!.. : )

@Back2012 : I should appreciate your visualization power you achieved. What attitude you visualize from my writing? For you convenience I should say that I wrote from your line of sentence. Not more than that. For example:

You said: thats now in play!
    I said: So you are basically Playing in this forum by Creating New Threads?

You said: so I had to come up with a plan B
    I said: BTW: What is your Plan B?

I am not seeing any insulation proved from my writings. Or even shows any attitude. It was just plain and simple asking.

For your kind information, if you have any serious offers of any freelancing job then put it in a Thread, or if you change your mind then simply close that thread. Otherwise, member of this forum will think that the job is still available and tried to give you new offers. Just like me.

Dude this post is 2 weeks old!
    And it is embarrassing to wait for long time and suddenly OP replied that this is an old thread.

Nig 13.. dude thanks for all your help and patience with me at time..... Im out, you guys are just unbearable to have to be around... Luck all!.. : )
    This is an insult to me as because Nig13 didn’t subscribe in this thread and this line is targeting me instead of him that I am doing worst to you than anyone in this forum. Don’t do this type of things.

arkitx
    Last edited by arkitx; 04-24-2012 at 05:37 AM.