Hi folks
I may start to use this forum again as im trying to re-learn flash right now.
However there are a few things really concerning me.

I seem to be getting a crazy amount of lag navigating this forum. every new page i go to it lags the page, and my mouse.. and worst my browser completely freezes from a range of 10 to 20 seconds giving it the appearance that is crashed. I dont have any other such problems with any other sites, my pc is modern, i have a decent net speed, my pc is as clean as i can get it in terms of file structure, bloat, virues, etc etc
I really gota say the lag is so bad often, that its almost unusable . Im just wondering if this is usual with this forum?

Also, i spent about half an hour writing a post , when i submitted my login had expired, this is usualy ok since most forums i goto seem to continue the subbmission on re-login (as long as im not logged out too long).. OR... lets me re-log in, and backspace back to the filled out post form.
I noticed on this forum when i re-logged in . the forum did not continue with the submission.. or did not let me backspace back to my already filled out post form. Its lucky i had copied and pasted the whole post into a text pad before submitting (as is my habbit when posting stuff that takes me longer then 15mins or so) .... my questions are how long will the forum take to auto logme out? or is there some option to backspace back to a filled out post if my log in time expires.

lastly, the post i did in the end manage to submit is now not showing up on the forum.. i dont want to re-post in case the forum has some new post delay or something, but its been about 10 mins now and its still not there.

not a great start with me and this forum to be honest.. i sure hope i can smoothen things out here because it looks like the best and most active forum ive seen so far.

any help would be great

regards