A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PLEASE HELP?! can anyone get this to work!? please

Angry PLEASE HELP?! can anyone get this to work!? please

http://www.century21.ca/Property/ON/...ORIA_ST_N_D/70

have a look at this page - notice the flash button for full screen photo tour. I am trying to rip this into my own site - simply trying to load the exact same swf file with the same parameters -- I tried viewing source on that site and ripping every single necessary JS and CSS file - but no go - it won't work - it loads the swf file but when I click it nothing happens...

Can anyone figure out how to rip that full screen photo tour so that I could simply 'link' to it from another site...? Any ideas? I have tried everything and I am starting to think it can not be done...

I have a site for a century 21 client - and I want to add a button on the new site to ultimately load that full screen tour - please any ideas?

Please help anyone - this should be straight forward - to rip the code and load it into my own site - can anyone get the full screen tour to work? Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I've never been 'not able' to rip something before...unless there are failsafes on the swf file but I don't think so - assuming there isn't.

The idea is to link directly to the full screen tour - likely by means of drawing the swf on my end - to load the swf with the proper parameters.

--------------

<div class="Photos" style="position: relative;"> <div class="PhotoHeader" dojoattachpoint="photoHeader"> <div style="display: block;" class="HDPhotoTour" dojoattachpoint="HDPhotoTour"> <object width="740" height="500" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="scripts/showcase_en-ca.swf" id="ShowcaseHD" style="visibility: visible;"> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"> <param name="flashvars" value=""></object> </div></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
    var djConfig = {
    isDebug: false,
    /*debugAtAllCosts: false,*/
    locale: "en-ca",
    parseOnLoad:true,
    googleMapKey: "ABQIAAAAoHRf5ZjT9T4CXYSIxZp6EBR-55iIp1QWxn4sO7Dxo4F0mxOCNxSGd8-hu0fVAE3cBiCb_EWwNKKRSw",
    bingMapKey: "AthCXKSBCu_lI5r7J6f-jDl8758RFjMrkNW237TYtPwBsMwaeA66iAYcZEwHRd65",
    dep: {
    brokerId: 176,
    teamId: 0,
    deploymentName: "CENTURY 21",
    deploymentDirectory: "C21",
    maxCompareCount: 10,
    maxCompanyPhotos: 21,
    maxMLSPhotos: 21,
    homeFileLabel: "Your Account",
    associateLabel: "Representative",
    compressedCss: true,
    showCompanyName: true,
    stateProvs: {Provinces:[{Name:"Alberta",Code:"AB"},{Name:"British Columbia",Code:"BC"},{Name:"Manitoba",Code:"MB"},{ Name:"New Brunswick",Code:"NB"},{Name:"Newfoundland and Labrador",Code:"NL"},{Name:"Northwest Territories",Code:"NT"},{Name:"Nova Scotia",Code:"NS"},{Name:"Nunavut",Code:"NU"},{Nam e:"Ontario",Code:"ON"},{Name:"Prince Edward Island",Code:"PE"},{Name:"Quebec",Code:"QC"},{Name :"Saskatchewan",Code:"SK"},{Name:"Yukon",Code:"YT" }],States:[{Name:"Alabama",Code:"AL"},{Name:"Alaska",Code:"AK "},{Name:"Arizona",Code:"AZ"},{Name:"Arkansas",Cod e:"AR"},{Name:"California",Code:"CA"},{Name:"Color ado",Code:"CO"},{Name:"Connecticut",Code:"CT"},{Na me:"Delaware",Code:"DE"},{Name:"District of Columbia",Code:"DC"},{Name:"Florida",Code:"FL"},{N ame:"Georgia",Code:"GA"},{Name:"Hawaii",Code:"HI"} ,{Name:"Idaho",Code:"ID"},{Name:"Illinois",Code:"I L"},{Name:"Indiana",Code:"IN"},{Name:"Iowa",Code:" IA"},{Name:"Kansas",Code:"KS"},{Name:"Kentucky",Co de:"KY"},{Name:"Louisiana",Code:"LA"},{Name:"Maine ",Code:"ME"},{Name:"Maryland",Code:"MD"},{Name:"Ma ssachusetts",Code:"MA"},{Name:"Michigan",Code:"MI" },{Name:"Minnesota",Code:"MN"},{Name:"Mississippi" ,Code:"MS"},{Name:"Missouri",Code:"MO"},{Name:"Mon tana",Code:"MT"},{Name:"Nebraska",Code:"NE"},{Name :"Nevada",Code:"NV"},{Name:"New Hampshire",Code:"NH"},{Name:"New Jersey",Code:"NJ"},{Name:"New Mexico",Code:"NM"},{Name:"New York",Code:"NY"},{Name:"North Carolina",Code:"NC"},{Name:"North Dakota",Code:"ND"},{Name:"Ohio",Code:"OH"},{Name:" Oklahoma",Code:"OK"},{Name:"Oregon",Code:"OR"},{Na me:"Pennsylvania",Code:"PA"},{Name:"Puerto Rico",Code:"PR"},{Name:"Rhode Island",Code:"RI"},{Name:"South Carolina",Code:"SC"},{Name:"South Dakota",Code:"SD"},{Name:"Tennessee",Code:"TN"},{N ame:"Texas",Code:"TX"},{Name:"Utah",Code:"UT"},{Na me:"Vermont",Code:"VT"},{Name:"Virginia",Code:"VA" },{Name:"Washington",Code:"WA"},{Name:"West Virginia",Code:"WV"},{Name:"Wisconsin",Code:"WI"}, {Name:"Wyoming",Code:"WY"}]}
    }
    };

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    if (top != self) {
    if (document.referrer && document.referrer.indexOf("http://passerelle.centris.ca/") == 0) {
    top.location = self.location + "?centris=1";
    } else {
    top.location = self.location;
    }
    }

dojo.require("wtl.package.Broker");
    dojo.require("wtl.package.HomeDetail");

var homeDetail;
    var brokerPage;

dojo.addOnLoad(function() {
    homeDetail = new wtl.classes.HomeDetail({
    item: {
    ListingID: 738793,
    PropertyID: 100738219,
    MLSID: "1147230",
    MLSProviderID: 96,
    ListingStatusCode: "CNTR",
    Price: 18,
    PostalCode: "N2H 5C2",
    ShowcaseHD: true,
    Images:[{file:"show5300537.jpg"},{file:"show5300584.jpg",d esc:"Available Unit"},{file:"show5300593.jpg"},{file:"show5300607 .jpg"},{file:"show5300597.jpg"},{file:"show5300609 .jpg"},{file:"show5300611.jpg"},{file:"show5300613 .jpg"},{file:"show5300614.jpg"},{file:"show5300616 .jpg"},{file:"show5300618.jpg"},{file:"show5300624 .jpg"},{file:"show5300622.jpg"},{file:"show5300620 .jpg"},{file:"show5300626.jpg"},{file:"show5300636 .jpg"},{file:"show5300637.jpg"},{file:"show5300638 .jpg",desc:"High Ceilings"},{file:"show5300640.jpg"},{file:"show530 0642.jpg"},{file:"show5300639.jpg"}],Prefix:"http://century21.ca/Listings/730000/738793/",DefaultImage:"http://century21.ca/Listings/Default/house_176_0_320px.jpg",
    ExactLatLong: true,
    Latitude: 43.4544415239,
    Longitude: -80.4954823851,

HasStreetView:true,

PriceDisplay: "$18",
    PriceType: "per sq. ft.",
    CompleteAddress: "70 Victoria St N D, Kitchener, ON N2H 5C2",
    Address:"Victoria St N",Address2:"D",City:"Kitchener",State:"ON",Postal Code:"N2H 5C2"
    },
    client: {
    isIpad: false
    }
    });
    brokerPage = new wtl.classes.Broker({
    headerItems: {
    HeaderSignIn: dojo.byId("HeaderSignIn"),
    HeaderSignInLink: dojo.byId("HeaderSignInLink"),
    HeaderSignedIn: dojo.byId("HeaderSignedIn"),
    HeaderSignedInName: dojo.byId("HeaderSignedInName"),
    HeaderSignOutLink: dojo.byId("HeaderSignOutLink")
    },
    propertySearch: {
    fuzzySearch: dojo.byId("FuzzySearch"),
    SearchButton: dojo.byId("PropSearchButton")
    }
    });

});
    //]]>
    </script>

some more script -- I have the swfobject in the scripts folder
    -----------------------------

<script src="http://century21.ca/scripts/dojo-V5/release/dojo/dojo/dojo.js?v=4.823" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="scripts/swfobject.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://cts2.century21.ca/Scripts/Broker.js?v=4.823" type="text/javascript"></script>

come on?

anyone out there?

The code you have been posting is javascript. You have the wrong forum for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]