Hello guys this is my first post so I will try to make it a good question haha...
Well what I want to create is a vertical slider with orientation around the cursor of your mouse and where its going!
I made an example image for you guys so you can understand!

As you can see, for example I have 4 rectangles and when I move the mouse up, the sliders go down(revealing the rectangles above to ones shown at that previous state) and when I move the mouse cursor down, the rectangles go UP(revealing the rectangles beneath the ones you see now).

Also I want them to be unique from each other, what I mean with that is that when i hover over let's say rectangle 3, I can stop moving my mouse and the vertical slides stay where they are, and I can click on the rectangle revealing the work the thumbnail shows, and when i proceed on moving my cursor up or down the rectangles start to move in order to which way I move, vertically of course!

Well I do not know what I need for this to happen, I have an link where they sort of have my idea but more complicated so far I can see...

http://www.bezzmedia.com/swfspot/sam...8/Image_Slider

I hope I've explained enough for some one to help me out here! I do not know if this is as2 or 3 but I posted here because I think it is as3..