OK, Im having the biggest headache over this and its such a stupid problem! I would be on the adobe forums but it doesn't even let me create a username for whatever reason, so ANYWAYS.

I have flash cs5 but when I export to .mov it creates artifacts and fragments of previous frames. I have tried exporting it with the same dimensions and checking the time elapse box etc. almost everything! nothing works!!

So I downloaded the Flash cs6 trial thinking maybe this problem was fixed in cs6 but NOW i have a totally different problem! When I export it gives me "The export operation failed because it ran out of memory" WTF? Im running a 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM and the animation its self is like 40 SECONDS! so im sure it should not require such extensive memory!

Ok so I checked the store temp data option to DISC and then it gives me "operation failed because of unknown error" WTF do I do? All I want is to export this to .mov so i can edit the final touches in Final cut and AE and put it on youtube....