Hi all! First time posting on these forums, but I have been a lurker for a long time.

I'm making a website for someone who specifically requested using Flash, and I know how to do everything...well almost everything.

I've attached the entire site with codes and a working swf here: http://www.2shared.com/file/jfQHZpP8/Actual_Site.html

I was following a tutorial, but changing a whole lot of things to be more appropriate for my needs. The only thing I can't seem to change on my own is adding several pictures to the "Full Project Panel". That is found when clicking any project in the Projects page. I have it so when you click on a project, you get more info about that project. What I want to add is a slideshow in the Full Project Panel.

If you see the "Multi-purpose 1" project and click on it, you'll see I found a way to add two pictures below each other. What I want though is a way to navigate between 5-6 pictures in each Full Project Panel, accessing those images through the xml file.

I'm open to any solution that can achieve this, and I really have been working on this issue alone for the past 3 days and I just can't seem to figure out a way...

I'm actually quite new to flash, so sorry if there's some easy answer I'm missing.

Thanks everyone!