Hey guys,

I know I usually stay involved in the flash discussions, but I really wanted to share a new html5 web app I have been working on, and try to get some testers.

I wrote up a decent walk through on how to get around and use everything and I would be interested what anyone thinks about it. [?] charm at the top right.

If possible, test on mobile and pc variations and report any issues.

http://trufaces.com/

I could use a few testers.

If you don't live in Central Time U.S.A. I can use your help.

I am working on time zones and decided to use GMT time to centralize all users times, I would love to see if this has fixed the timezone issues. And if we can now chat with anyone anywhere in the world.

Before this was added users in different time zones would not receive messages, friend requests, or see others on their map until they caught up to their time.

I am hoping this will bring everyone together.

If I can get a user to jump on, and all goes well, I can begin localizing time displays, but I can't start that till I get this pinned down.

Thanks to anyone jumping on and helping out!

If you log on and don't see me, I may be sleeping.

And please click the friend icon (top right) and add truimagz as a friend, this will help me out testing this stuff even if you didn't see me on.

Or send me a board message of a good time I can get with you to do some testing.

Thanks again!

(locations are accurate within 5 feet when using a gps enabled device such as a phone tablet or laptop, landline locations are based on service provider accuracy and tend to be less accurate, but I can still use your help because time is what is most important right now)