A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash mp3 Player Help!

Unhappy Flash mp3 Player Help!

I am a DJ and need help editing this flash mp3 player i got, so I can put it up on my website. Its called flashmo 212 mp3 player. I am new to flash and don't know much but all I need to do is find out where flash holds the information for the mp3 files. I already edited the .xml file so thats not a problem, but when I test it in flash the first letter of every word is taken out? That and the songs that I took out of the .xml file still show so I figure the flash file has to hold some information somewhere.

Anyone who is willing to help would be much appreciated. Thank You in advance!

ngbbs507018e34372c.png

Hi,

Do you have the .fla? If so attach it to your response.

File was wayyy tooo big for uploading here so I uploaded it to Mediafire for you. This is one that I bought but could use some help on cause the flash element is setup to be the player but also all this grey background. I would have liked to integrate this into my website, but unfortunately cannot until I find a way to get just the mp3 player and not the grey background. So if you could help me with that I would really appreciate it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?536va2vffttifsn