Hello, I am a web developer, not much of a flash developer, and I am in the process of installing a curriculum developed under public license under a federal grant by several universities. There are a large number of components, done by different people. I have installed some and they work perfectly. They happen to use the Articulate presenter. I have tried to install others, which (so far) use the Adobe presenter, and they are not playing the audio for firefox, safari or opera browsers, though they do work for ie and chrome.
The same components which are giving me trouble, where they have been installed in different locations, seem to work for firefox when I play them from the other locations. I hope this is clear.