I am trying to edit flash template website but I am completely new to flash. I have managed to do most of the changes I intended to do but still have one major problem.

The site is structured in a way that there is a main page in flash and few other non flash pages with reciprocal links (when you click on "find more" in flash it opens a specific non flash page, and there is also "Back" link to flash from non flash pages).

The links are inserted via tfile_main xml file.

The problem is that links in flash do not open as a new URL but inside the same frame. That is not a problem by itself but then that creates a new scrolling bar. Then when you go back to flash and then choose another link it creates one more scrolling bar and again and again... So if you spend some time on the website there will be millions of scrolling bars:-) and website becomes unviewable. It seems to me that each time link opens it creates a new frame inside of existing one/ones. Make note I am no expert in web design nad not sure if that is a case but it is definitely true from aspect of the user.

The question would be how to open flash link from xml file but outside of the flash frame? I can't do it with target attribute for some reason.