A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Barcode Generator

Post Flash Barcode Generator

Hey guys,

On and off for several years I've been fiddling with this project. I recently got around to making a real website for it: http://www.free-barcode-generator.com/

It was started when I used Flash 5...now I've "upgraded" to MX 2004. My question is, from a usability standpoint, what improvements could I make to enhance the user experience?

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    this is crazy awesome

You should try to enhance it by adding QR codes

It's really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I give you a suggestion. If you really want to improve your generator, you can make a resurch on a .NET Data Matrix barcode generator SDK like this. You can put this on Google and many generators like this show up. You can choose one. Compare it with yours. It is may be helpful to you.

I haven't tested such barcode generator, this barcode generator is my favourite.

As far as I am concerned, I have made improvements for my ASP.NET linear and 2D Barcode DLL website by comparing with competitors and exploring users' demands.

Quote Originally Posted by sdfgew View Post
    It's really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I give you a suggestion. If you really want to improve your generator, you can make a resurch on a .NET Data Matrix barcode generator SDK like this. You can put this on Google and many generators like this show up. You can choose one. Compare it with yours. It is may be helpful to you.
    That is a very good barcode site. Now I am using its C# barcode generator in ASP.NET. It's really good. I agree with sdfgew said. If you really want to impove user experience, you can learn from this site. What I like most is the guide of barcode creating provided there, like this data encoding guide in C#, etc. They are very useful for users.

Good sharing.
    Thanks a lot for that, Alloy Bacon told you to enhance it by adding QR codes. As for QR codes generation, you may see its barcode generation guide. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple processingway. Besides, this barcode site gives a lot of choices for report barcoding project. I only tried its free trial package and didn't check the cost and licensing conditions.
    You can refer to it and try to enhance your tool.

Best regards,
    Arron

Using a image barcode generator control to create barcode on image and document, like image format: gif, bmp, jpeg, png; document format like pdf, tiff and word. As an image programmer, im looking for a barcode add-on toolkit like all you, these image barcode generator in ASP.NET and image barcode add-on in C# are what im testing now, share with anyone who need this infromation.

what you guys said above are so great! and these days i am trying to find a good barcode generator to do my work, so i searched on the internet and luckly found this guide for how to generate barcode in asp.net, and i follow that steps ,that's so easy to d that ,besides,i also found the barcode for C# control there,and other many programs,that's awesome!

Done! Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Bacon View Post
    this is crazy awesome

You should try to enhance it by adding QR codes

I just checked the barcode generator you shared, without deep understanding, so I don't know whether it is suitable for me,

barcode generator

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Nice job man i'm very impressed

Quote Originally Posted by arronlee View Post
    Good sharing.
    Thanks a lot for that, Alloy Bacon told you to enhance it by adding QR codes. As for QR codes generation, you may see its barcode generation guide. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple processingway. Besides, this barcode site gives a lot of choices for report barcoding project. I only tried its free trial package and didn't check the cost and licensing conditions.
    You can refer to it and try to enhance your tool.

Best regards,
    Arron
    glad to see another site,i'll try it! thanx!