I'm trying to get game-music-emu-flash working with FlasCC. It uses the C/C++ Game_Music_Emu library and was originally compiled with Alchemy, but I want to see if there is a performance increase with FlasCC. I'd like to use SWIG with typemaps to call the library since the current project ActionScript is not compatible with FlasCC. I'm following code from the samples. I haven't coded the typemaps yet but for now I created swig.i as

Code:
#ifdef SWIG
%module libgmeLibModule
%{
#include "gme/gme.h"
%}
%include "gme/gme.h"
#else
#include "gme/gme.h"
#endif
and the Makefile follows the samples closely by replacing what's needed to match. During compilation I'm getting similar errors all in the form

Code:
libgmeLib_wrapper.cpp: In function `void _wrap_gme_ay_type_get()':
libgmeLib_wrapper.cpp:2575: error: invalid conversion from `const void*' to `void*'
libgmeLib_wrapper.cpp:2575: error:   initializing argument 1 of `void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)'
Compiling with

Code:
"$(FLASCC)/usr/bin/g++" $(BASE_CFLAGS) -04 gmemain.cpp gme/*.cpp -emit-swc=sample.libgme -o libgme.swc
in the Makefile by itself under all: compiles without errors.

I don't know C++ that well so any help is appreciated. Also would using SWIG and typemaps be the way to go or would manually wrapping make sense? I thought SWIG would be better since gme is a decent sized library.