A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello?....Hello.....Hello

try instagram. I sent you a pm (and I noticed years ago we were talking about my web dev rates and I never replied back to you, ha).
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

That was definitely a failure. I lost track of them on the site and then I missed a bunch and I just said screw it. I watched a TON of movies but probably nowhere near 100 NEW films. I would say the weirdest new film(to me) was Hausu(House) I HIGHly recommend it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076162/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

How is life for everyone else? I am lovin life down in Boston. Ended a 7 year relationship back in March and have been living the single life since and lovin it! Also trying this whole being positive thing out. Seems to be working.

Hope all is well with everyone else!
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

**** i've been here for over 13 years....
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I always feel better when someone else starts a revival thread, or reopens one trying to wake the dead.

I;d tell everyone the funzies I've been having cooking for a living again but it's not fun.

I am 75 years old. I feel like a drained battery. Every joint in my body aches. Still I want to have a positive mental attitude, and continue to live with my limited faculties!
    <signature removed by admin>

Can't remember the last update I gave so I'll recap the last few years. We moved back from Germany to El Paso, TX. Er, I mean El "**** hole northern Mexico" Paso. It was only for a year while my wife attended the Sgt Majors academy. Life was kind of a struggle due it being impossible to find work in my industry. Like I said, it's basically northern mexico. The universe paid us back though and got us assigned to Honolulu, HI where we've been since mid-July. I had a good job lined up before I even got off the plane so that was some much needed validation. In the hour or so I have to myself at night I work on my first indy-game that I hope to "launch" early next year.

Grandfather to the stars bigginge's Avatar
    Still scraping along with some web work which keeps things ticking over, though grateful my wife is still working - we're both due to retire next year. Playing guitar and singing 2 or 3 nights a week which pays for the wine and good food. We've just come back from a trip to stay with my wife's niece and her fiancé who are doing up a house on the shore of Loch Ness, which included a lovely drive through Glencoe and by Loch Aber. Tonight we're visiting No 2 son's family for a curry and to celebrate granddaughter Amber Lucia's 3rd birthday.
    Every now and then I see the old FK bookmark on the top bar and call in, used to be the first port of call with my morning coffee, and still good to see some of the old names.
    To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Love Light Romania Romania Blog

Bigginge, hit him up on Twitter where he's rarely active - https://twitter.com/PBisaillonPhoto - or hit him up on his website: http://www.paulbisaillon.com/

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

So this just became a thing. I hate to try and take people away from this forum but I usually check reddit once a day at least so...well I'm there haha

http://www.reddit.com/r/Flashkit/

Hello everyone,
    How are you all? Nice to meet you here in this community and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    So this just became a thing. I hate to try and take people away from this forum but I usually check reddit once a day at least so...well I'm there haha

http://www.reddit.com/r/Flashkit/
    still the one for hamburger helmet. Gotta love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    I am 75 years old. I feel like a drained battery.
    Funny thing, I can't even imagine myself at that age, even though I am almost half way there.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

I still pop in here from time to time.
    I haven't used flash for anything in over a year.
    I just bought a new car, 06 Mustang convertible, chrome 20" wheels, flowmaster exhaust, aftermarket hood, its black but has been painted over with a dark blue metal flake clear coat.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan