A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello?....Hello.....Hello

Hello?....Hello.....Hello

How's everyone doing? Everyone have a good xmas? Any good plans for the new year?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Same ole for me.

I really fell down on the xmas shout outs this year. Not sure why, I've had a really good holiday so far. Guess I'm just completely wiped from the year I've had. It finally caught up with me the last couple days and I had to spend most all of it in bed catching up on sleep. Now I just gotta power through the next four months at which point I graduate and start the prep work for moving back to the states. I might actually have a normal life for a year until we find out where the army will send us next.
    We're driving to Berlin tomorrow to check out their new years celebration. Should be crazy but I really can't stand road trips.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post
    We're driving to Berlin tomorrow to check out their new years celebration. Should be crazy but I really can't stand road trips.
    Berlin is such great city. I lived there for 10 years before the wall fell. So I mainly know Berlin with the wall and the Army.
    Anyway Happy new Year everybody.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

Grandfather to the stars bigginge's Avatar
    My wife bought me a guitar stand for Christmas. I'm so damn lazy I often think of an evening I'll have a play, but that means getting my guitar case, opening it, getting my guitar out. Too much bother. Now it's by my computer, so I can just reach out and pick it up. Been playing a lot more. Anyway, out to play at a country pub tonight.
    Happy New Year everybody.
    To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Love Light Romania Romania Blog

Xmas: dull
    New year's resolution: just keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post
    I remember there were a ton of cool museums in Berlin. And for some reason, I noticed it had a ton of statues of angels, but maybe I imagined it (which reminds me I want to watch Der Himmel über Berlin)

My holidays were kinda boring, but I managed to sleep a lot. I needed that.

So 2013 is the year we're bringing the forum back to life?
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by bigginge View Post
    My wife bought me a guitar stand for Christmas. I'm so damn lazy I often think of an evening I'll have a play, but that means getting my guitar case, opening it, getting my guitar out. Too much bother. Now it's by my computer, so I can just reach out and pick it up. Been playing a lot more. Anyway, out to play at a country pub tonight.
    Happy New Year everybody.
    I notice that too about my playing. I've got a stand next to my computer and it makes all the difference.

Berlin was cool. After living here for 2+ years we're burnt out on German history. We went to Check Point Charlie and walked around but didn't bother with any museums. Our concierge told us about a rock bar called White Trash which happened to play club music on new years. Cool place though.

Been sick as sick gets. Last nite it felt like a blow torch was boiling my brain. finally broke free today. Still weak, Hungry (which is a good sign)

On a mission to watch 100 NEW movies this year. I have already watched 9 and a few rewatches. So I think this should be an easy resolution to keep

What movies do I have to see before I die?

Keeping track and making a watch list over at http://letterboxd.com/ pretty cool little site. I have 2 invitions left if anyone wants one.

</spam looking post>

Hope everyone is doing well.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Reads like a plan. I've completely burned out on watching movies, new, old or otherwise.

How's the career?

On another note. Bad turned to worse. Turned out I had Bronchitis. Went to the doc, filled me up with antibiotics still on them and.....I have to go back for more tests. I may have emphysema So there goes the strenuous life.

Good 2012, great holidays. Looking forward to killing it in 2013.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Hello !

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    Ohh, hi there, fancy a cup of tea, I'm planning to move to Canada before the end of this year, appreciate any feedback, tips, help, donations
    I plan to join a culinary school, get the training as a chef, then work for a couple of years in a nice restaurant and hopefully save enough to start my own restaurant before I hit 40

I'll provide all flashkit members with more than 5000 posts in the help forums with a 25% off on their first and their last meal

So eL has a grand plan. Sounds good, but what will you call your restaurant?

Hello everybody~ What I can say, but for myself running a large format printing company in Singapore can make one pull out all their hair (but in my case, I'm balding already so it doesn't make much diff..) with all the demanding, impatient and late-paying customers here~

But all else is good! Hope to be churning and running at least 10 small businesses before I turn 40!

Cheers all!

Hai to all i am new here i found this site at google.com

Hi toall i am new here

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    Any good plans for the new year?
    I was thinking maybe preorder that myo band and have fun with it, but then unlike leap, for example, devs have to pay full price, too, and it is not clear what will their sdk look like or even what language/technology.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    On a mission to watch 100 NEW movies this year. I have already watched 9 and a few rewatches. So I think this should be an easy resolution to keep

What movies do I have to see before I die?

Keeping track and making a watch list over at http://letterboxd.com/ pretty cool little site. I have 2 invitions left if anyone wants one.

</spam looking post>

Hope everyone is doing well.
    What happened to WannaBe_80z? This seems to be his last post here. I went to send him a pm "thanks again" for the photo of Ireland he sent years ago. But, his inbox is too full...
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf