A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I need help with some codes, can't find them anywhere on the internet.

Unhappy I need help with some codes, can't find them anywhere on the internet.

Alright, some of you may be aware of Ishkur's guide to electronic music?
    If you aren't, please look through it, to give you an idea of what I want :

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

However, I don't want it all fancy like. I have all of the side-buttons, my problem however
    is this. I need it to work like his, where upon clicking on a genre (e.g. Noizecore, Rave, Hip-Hop, etc.)
    it starts playing a song in the library (I already know to-use the linkage option) and to also make a body of text
    pop-up at the bottom. My flash is ****ty and the closest I've gotten to it, has these errors :
    • I can't get the music to play and the text to appear with just ONE click, and I need to make sure that clicking on ANY other Genre, or ANY of the other side-bar ojects will STOP the music, and play the other.
    • I need good codes for this as well!!

I need a code for these, thanks if anybody has a way to do it and for sharing it!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sphotof View Post
    Alright, some of you may be aware of Ishkur's guide to electronic music?
    If you aren't, please look through it, to give you an idea of what I want :

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

However, I don't want it all fancy like. I have all of the side-buttons, my problem however
    is this. I need it to work like his, where upon clicking on a genre (e.g. Noizecore, Rave, Hip-Hop, etc.)
    it starts playing a song in the library (I already know to-use the linkage option) and to also make a body of text
    pop-up at the bottom. My flash is ****ty and the closest I've gotten to it, has these errors :
    • I can't get the music to play and the text to appear with just ONE click, and I need to make sure that clicking on ANY other Genre, or ANY of the other side-bar ojects will STOP the music, and play the other.
    • I need good codes for this as well!!

I need a code for these, thanks if anybody has a way to do it and for sharing it!! =)

Uhm. Ok?