dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anime and graphics Question

Smile

Hi all, I'm wandering if anyone could suggest any good programs and how I could make some really neat graphics to put in flash, I want to try to make a anime character for my site and learn how to do some new things in Flash. If anyone could Help I'd Be greatful. Thanks

Aaron

hi Aaron,

try out a vector based programme like "coreldraw" for example, but it`s hard to draw with a mouse

or you convert your scanned image into vectores inside flash or with an OCRtrace prog.

but sometimes the results tend to be larger (kbytes) than the originals... so you might have to try out some times

john97

Aaron,

There are a bunch of great Anime tutorial sites out on the web, one of the larger and well-recognized being http://www.polykarbon.com . But, for the best source of Flash Anime information, you may want to hop over to the Art & Anime section of the bulletin boards in Flashkit, where lots of techniques, tutorials, refrences, etc. are regularly floating around.

Thanks for the sites and stuff, I think they will be of good help. Thanks for the msgs=)