A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Photoshop or Corel draw?

Photoshop or Corel draw?

Hello Everyone,

Which one is best software for editing?

Thank u,

Ofcorse corel draw, it is best for graphic editing but for image editing corel photo paint is the best...

you definitely can trust ps if you're a professional....
    is PhotoShop the pioneering image editing software in the world?

Hi
    Yups Buddy, taosif7 is the right. Coral is best for graphic design and Photoshop is basically use for photo editing...........

I like the Adobe programs and use Indesign for layout work, Illustrator for vector art, Photoshop for web layouts and photos and Dreamweaver for coding.

My university friend swears by corel but I am Adobe all the way and pretty much the same as user-arlok,I use Indesign and Dreamweaver for coding. But I just started getting into free fonts online instead of designing them from scratch as way too time consuming (although it is fun!)...(fontsaddict has the biggest database so you can pretty much find anything you want with little editing needed).There is free vectors online also.Anyway,that might be helpful to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyWong View Post
    My university friend swears by corel but I am Adobe all the way and pretty much the same as user-arlok,I use Indesign and Dreamweaver for coding. But I just started getting into free fonts online instead of designing them from scratch as way too time consuming (although it is fun!)...(fontsaddict has the biggest database so you can pretty much find anything you want with little editing needed).There is free vectors online also.Anyway,that might be helpful to you all.
    Thank you for this link! I have added it to my collections of great free typography sites

Your welcome

Photoshop or Corel draw?

In my opinion photoshop is best for both graphical work and photo editing because in latest version adobe add much more features in photoshop although if you need to work more deeply use adobe In-design.

corel is a vector program and photoshop is a bitmap program that i think does vector in the later versions

Quote Originally Posted by rickalex View Post
    corel is a vector program and photoshop is a bitmap program that i think does vector in the later versions
    Photoshop is a raster based program not bitmap.

Yes it is a raster program - raster is a form of bitmap. In computer graphics, a raster graphics image, or bitmap, is a dot matrix data structure representing a generally rectangular grid of pixels, or points of color, viewable via a monitor, paper, or other display medium. Raster images are stored in image files with varying formats.

Quote Originally Posted by rickalex View Post
    Yes it is a raster program - raster is a form of bitmap. In computer graphics, a raster graphics image, or bitmap, is a dot matrix data structure representing a generally rectangular grid of pixels, or points of color, viewable via a monitor, paper, or other display medium. Raster images are stored in image files with varying formats.
    Grats you can copypasta, this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raster_graphics.

Hi... Photoshop is good at their own while corel draw at their own place. i personally use online photoshop free for photo editing and hadn't installed any software on my computer for photo editing.

Hello... Both are working with the different systems.

Adobe Photoshop is one of the best option for photo editing because it has so many features and various drawing tools that are very much beneficial for editing.

when you want to photo paint coral is all-time best, but from beginner to advanced level any kind of photo editing there is no other option without photoshop.