A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash proffesional cs6 exporting movie problem

Flash proffesional cs6 exporting movie problem

Hello,

I have had a problem exporting a Flash movie I have made and would like advice with this. I have created a video which has a start menu where the user must click a button to start the animation and then another button towards the end to move to a closing menu.

When I saved this movie as a swf and embed it in my powerpoint or try to play it on other conputers it will not let me do so because there is no flash on the computer I am playing it on but as far as I am aware there is a flash player on these computers. Is there a way around this??

I cannot export as a movie because of the menus and interaction needed plus whenever I export it as a movie it gets very pixelated, I can export it to play through a web browers but I would like this to be embedded in a powerpoint.

any help will be appreciated

Download the flash player on the computer you are using and see if that solves the problems. You may be publishing the SWF at a higher version of the flash player than the computers have. If you have the ability, download the most recent version of the flash player and that should solve your problem.