A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How to add Score and Timer in Adobe flash

Exclamation How to add Score and Timer in Adobe flash

Hi guys I am making a android game. I am new in actionscript programming and i can't find to get this right.

I need to have a score and timer in this game >>> http://www.filedropper.com/eggrun

It should have coins for adding the score and a countdown timer for it's gaming time.

When the countdown timer goes to zero. The game stops then the stage will remove the game scene then a new layer will pop up with the total score in it.

Please help me guys

I am nowhere close to getting this right.

:
    Maybe this is something you can adapt...
    Replaced the graphics with blank images in the fla to make the file smaller, so you will need to re-attach your graphics in the library before you try to run it.
    Runner.zip

I've done it already.. I already have coins that is adding up the score, and a countdown timer that when it goes to zero the whole game stops.

The one big LAST problem is, when I exported it as a movie(swf) the game is slow..
    I also tried it on the phone because this is a android game, when I tried it on the phone the gameplay is kinda slow or lag.

Do you mind if you can check my whole flash file. please send me your e-mail add.