A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Bought a tele copy

Bought a tele copy

Expected delivery date is thursday.

Haven't bought a guitar in years. I've been thinking about owning one for awhile just never got around to it.

It's a maple neck with a bound maple fretboard (surprised most maple fretboards are one piece) An oiled Swamp ash body with an oiled finish. (Yes I know an unfinished body scratches and chips easily but the wood resonates more)
    I'm going to have to take extra special precautions with it (thankfully I have no cats).

It's an SX Furrian MN Ash NA.

It looks solid. and I'm rather impressed with the videos I've seen on youtube. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
    I've read the neck while not being a U shape is a little thicker then the modern C shape that I'm used to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No videos yet? Sorta disappointed dude.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I'm still getting used to it and it's still getting used to me. About every hour I do a minor adjustment to the trust rod and change the action on the bridge saddles.

I keep on expecting a 120 guitar to have a neck like a 1000 one. I'm half tempted to swap necks with my stratocaster. Not that I've ever done it before or am prepared for the consequences if it doesn't work out.