A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Animator wanted for a web series crossover

Lightbulb Animator wanted for a web series crossover

Hey everyone my name is Amanda and I need some help in a project that I have been trying to get done for over five years or so since I have began writing my series. It's series crossover of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z, it has the original characters from both shows and some new ones of mine. I am wanting to turn it into a series starting with the first story, season one. Each story has multiple chapters but of course not all of them have to be animated. In all there are five stories in all, the last one is still in progress.
    The major issue for me right now is money, since I'm a broke college student. I started looking for an animator when I was sophomore in high school and still have yet to find one. I know it's a lot of hard work, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just having a hard time financially right now and won't really be able to pay you. You will be given all of the credit for every single idea and animation and what not. I just hope someone is still willing to work with me even though it will be basically for free.

If you would like to read the series here is the link to the first story:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7048845/...-A-New-History

If you are interested in working with me, which I hope you are please contact me through my facebook like page that I have made surrounding the series: https://www.facebook.com/ANewWorldANewHistory

It would be great if you knew both shows as well and read the stories so you know what you are animating. Of course if you haven't seen any of the shows that's okay to, I would still like to hear from you as well.
    Hope to hear from someone soon!
    Amanda
    P.s I know seeing the "work for free" part might bother some people here but please no lashing out on me, I've already had enough of that already

sites like deviantart should have enough willing people, no?
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2