A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: opportunity for game developers

Post opportunity for game developers

Hello to all. I'm planning to build a startup company with an idea that I think will be very interesting and innovative. The product offered is basically a game with a difference (*****).
    I'm interested in talking with developers of flash games (2 people) with experience and time available to develop with me a business plan to compete in a competition for startups. At first, the game will not be developed, but only the business plan.
    Initial capital initially think it's just our labor and time.
    Opportunity for advancement: making big, big money.
    More details please contact me via private message.
    Well, that's all I can say so far about the business. I know that is little information, but it is enough for anyone interested to contact.
    thank you

Experienced Software Engineer, available NOW!

Hi, I am an experienced Senior Flash and Flex Engineer. I just stared a Blog to desciribe the process of creating high end applications using Apache Flex. You can see it here: johnssla.blogspot.com.
    Let me know if I can help.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by fenix888 View Post
    Hello to all. I'm planning to build a startup company with an idea that I think will be very interesting and innovative. The product offered is basically a game with a difference (*****).
    I'm interested in talking with developers of flash games (2 people) with experience and time available to develop with me a business plan to compete in a competition for startups. At first, the game will not be developed, but only the business plan.
    Well, that's all I can say so far about the business. I know that is little information, but it is enough for anyone interested to contact.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fenix888 View Post
    thank you
    I don't for see "big big money" but Id love to help uokgames@gmail.com

All the best in your efforts!
    <signature removed by admin>

any update ?
    Card Games - play many card games free
    Free Games many free online games