Hi, I have been practicing around with the examples Fruitbeard suggested me but later I realized that I wanted to find out whether the container boxes haad finished loading depending on their sizes, so that it looked random and I started playing around with the code below but I can't see why it only works once the first image has loaded. I guess it can also be achieved but I'm too saturated to think by now so I decided to post.

My variable comes from the first frame in each of the containers (which I could remove if needed) instead of declaring one in the frame, but I just can't see what's so wrong with the code. I'm completely messed up.

Code:
	myListener.onLoadInit = function(target:MovieClip):Void {
		if(_level0["box"+a].targetBox.getProgress == loadProgress.bytesTotal){
		gotoAndStop(5);
		}
	}
it works, right after the first image is loaded and I need to have it work after the three containers I'm using load their respective images but not consecutivelly, but randomly, depending on their size.

I tried it the long way as well and got the same result:

Code:
	myListener.onLoadInit = function(target:MovieClip):Void {
		if(_level0.box1.targetBox.getProgress == loadProgress.bytesTotal && _level0.box2.targetBox.getProgress == loadProgress.bytesTotal && _level0.box3.targetBox.getProgress == loadProgress.bytesTotal){
		gotoAndStop(5);
		}
	}