A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Animate button on click with sound.

Hybrid View

Cool Animate button on click with sound.

I have been thinking of creating a flash menu. When you click on the button it will move from its position straight up and off the screen and play a corresponding sound. An example would be say a car button right that will open up a site/page when clicked on but on click or on release the car will drive (with a car sound) and move from left to right. (this would be horizontal of course in this example but moving vertically is what I am trying to do here)

Any help would be appreciated. I also have tried looking and can only find parts of the task but how to put it all together.

Hi,

What parts have you already achieved?
    Maybe post the code here or make a link for us to download and tinker around with your fla file.

HEllo friends,
    can someone tell me how to do work on FLASH.
    I think that flash is the best software for making 2D animation. Is it right or wrong.
    __________________________________________________ _

I think I may be able to figure a way by creating the animation in a symbol and then just play it on its 2nd frame on button click or release.

Im still trying to get all the content so far but I will post the code. at the moment having issue making the drop down work perfectly. Takes a few clicks at times to get it to move but that would be another topic.

Thank you to inform me !

Yeah you are right. Though I just got my hands on CS6 and I saw some 3d options in there. I intend to look further into what that is. As for telling you how to work in it. You need to purchase the software from Adobe 1st. One would need class to really show you there is a good amount of info. if you are computer savvy and good with understanding software you could read a book. I know of one that can help. it is a better read then alot of the books ive seen. It's called: Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catakyst CS5 for Dummies ISBN# 978-0-470-61355-9