A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Question.

Flash Question.

i have a flash template i downloaded and customized. it came with a .swf contact forum which i know how to remove but instead i wanna place a swf gallery and i have no clue how to.Not sure if the link will help but ill add it in http://www.flashmo.com/preview/flashmo_277_fluidity.

Cant you simply replace a photos?

Tried adding in a swf gallery but it dont work.

Just edit the swf contact form and turn it into a SWF gallery from its FLA file. What did you do? If you copied your own SWF gallery file to the folder, then did you make sure that its name was EXACTLY the same as the original contact form's name? I just tried adding a random SWF file into the folder and just copied the SWF contact form's name and pasted it on my own SWF file, then I renamed the original file's name (or you can just delete it), and then run the website again -- worked for me
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Thanks for the reply Nig13 i dont think i did rename it which is probably why it didnt work for me. All i did was copy the gallery swf i wanted and that was it. would u mind if i pm u if i run into any problems?

ok so i renamed it made sure everything matched up but when i test the swf, i get TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.at flashmo_277_contact_form_fla::MainTimeline/flashmo_277_contact_form_fla::frame1()