A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I broke my neck.

ok, now I give up Last shot: darfur?
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    LOL my bad it's a city, not a country, and the funny thing is you can write the country's name...
    Capital of Nigeria, *****

oh man, that's a horrible story. That reminded me how lucky I was when I fell off the bike last month. I am over 30 and I never fell off like that in my life. I was playing around with my sony player and earphones in one hand, when a car passed right in front of me so I had to break instantly to avoid collision. I used the other hand to squeze the front brake and the bike stopped immediately, I simply front flipped ... I was soooo lucky that day. Just a couple of bruises. (p.s. sorry for bad english; hopefully you got the point what happened)

Thanks everyone, it's good to read your stories!
    I never had any medical problems before this, no breaks, stitches, surgeries, nada.
    I was always doing tricks and jumps on my bike as a kid and never got seriously injured, I was just riding home when I had my wreck, nothing crazy just cruising down the sidewalk.
    I'm still doing good, been back in my own home for a month now.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

crazy things happen for no reason. belive me or not, as I type this I have now my little pinky toe buddy tapped. 2 weeks ago I stumbled in my own house and managed to brake my pinky toe. The feeling is constant numbness, little pain, more like 'burning'. Because of a stupid toe, adn stupid me, I think I won't be able to walk properly next 2-3 weeks.. I didn't see that one coming ...
    **** happens.. you can't do much about it

Banned
    OP - so sorry

Banned
    OMG sorry OP

Thanks jillybabe.
    I'm doing much better now, still walk with a cane but been back in my own home for about 4 months now.
    And I just had a hot ex girlfriend from my teen years pop back up in my life and take an interest in me, so that really helps cheer me up.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan