A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Numeric Language (AS3) App

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar

Numeric Language (AS3) App

Hey guys

Wanna show you one of my projects, it's and android app I developed with AS3 to convert letters to numbers and numbers to letters. It was a friend's idea of writing with numbers instead of letters, and I came up with the idea of making an app to convert it easier. Here is the result http://www.mediafire.com/download/4f...c_Language.exe

I can not believe yet how i decided to make the jump to AS3 hehe, but it was the only way in order to make android apps. Altought, I yet hate how adobe changed so many things in as3, it's like a new language...but i'm familiarizing with it each day.

The app is in beta version yet, 1.2, i hope getting it online soon along with my other apps.
    I will always be here, in the as2 forum to help others and teach what i have learned, but I think i will stay with as3, it's really cool, it has a lootttt of new stuff and things that can not be made with as3. Take care
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Woah, that's pretty awesome :O!! You have improved sooo much, I am so proud of you While I am doing nothing in Flash because of school, you are becoming better and better every day! I mean, you've already sort of jumped ship to AS3, which I find kind of sad but it's the reality, though, sometimes we have to move on, because it's true that AS3 can do so many more things than AS2, but I learnt Flash with AS2 many years ago, and I have improved my skills in AS2 in many years, so AS2 has kinda been the "original" language to me it's really hard to move on, but I think I will try to jump over to AS3 as well... but anyways, your app is awesome I love how it has a great interface, I mean, it's not a simple app which converts numbers to letters and vice versa, it also has a great background, good buttons, nice animated warning texts, and even a menu :O!!! and I love how you can change between Spanish and English -- totally awesome ^^!! I hope you keep improving your skills and make more awesome apps and flash projects
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Also, sorry, I just checked my email and it says that you tried to send me a PM back, but my space is full D: I just deleted some messages, so I hope you re-send it

also, I'm glad you posted this in the AS2 forum, as I never check the AS3 forum
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS

Hhahahaahh wow, I was thinking about posting a thread in the AS2 forum to notify you about your inbox full thing , but you took a step ahead xD

Luckily, for me, I saved the private message in a text file xD hahah so , here i go again, wait for it
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Indeed, about your signature... flash kit staff still don't fix the AS tags , heh?