A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Desperate help needed with Flash idea

Exclamation Desperate help needed with Flash idea

Hey, I have this idea and since this is the first time i am using flash i have absouletly NO idea how to execute it. I want it to be a website link where when you click it a white page would pop up with an image of a cake. Then whenever you hovered over a different part of the cake (for example the icing or one of the layers) text would come up on the side.

I know this might sound silly, but i really need to get it done and make it look professional, It cannot look like a simple flash page.

Seriously ANY help is going to be amazing THANK YOU

Anyone? Honestly really need help here

Hi,

people here aren't really keen on doing all the work for people who want help, but you should understand, as your project seems a bit time consuming. It will be really hard for you to make it by yourself as well since you've stated that you're new to flash. I advice you to start on simple projects and learn Flash a bit, and if you're ever stuck, just ask as a question and we will try to help you. Hopefully you will learn enough to make this project

Also, if you need help with something specific in your project, then feel free to ask for that, as you will probably get more help with that rather than asking someone to make the whole thing for you, if you know what I mean
    I am back, guys ... and finally 18 :P

BRING BACK THE OLD DESIGN!! OR AT LEAST FIX THE AS TAGS