A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Vector image from a common image - for free

Vector image from a common image - for free

For training I want to make a vector image of middle difficulty from a common one (e.g. a photography). Although for free, I guarantee quality.Zhiguli copy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by board
    Oleonardo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    I have about dozen of raster images sitting on my hard drive that were originally vector but then made raster for no good reason (images are mostly gradients and solid fills). They were meant for children game that would teach them shapes. If you are willing to convert them back in vector, I can put the link to your site somewhere in game credits when, and if, I complete the game.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

OK. Sorry if I did not communicate clearly, I can do this only in Photoshop. I don't know flash programs at all. If you need, you can give me these images (my mail is found in my profile). I don't have a site but you can give my e-mail to somebody.

Oleg.

О, наши люди! Если я найду способ перевести векторный psd в векторный флеш, тогда затея имеет смысл. Ушёл гуглить.
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2