A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Weebly, Wix, others??

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar

Weebly, Wix, others??

I've got a friend who can't afford to pay a web developer, she currently has 3 websites that she built on Weebly and now, they're changing their pricing structure so it's going to cost her about 3x as much, which she can't afford. SOOO, as her web developer friend, she came to me asking if I know anything about Wix or some other such tool that will allow her to easily build a small e-commerce site (10-15 items) and easily add/remove pages/products. I told her that I could build her something fairly easily in Joomla, but she really doesn't want anyone else to build it for her. She has a good eye for web design and knows a little html (but she HATES it), can use photoshop and, to a degree, DreamWeaver (but she hates it) and is looking for something that will make it easy to build and, most importantly, easy to update.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

ImCreator.com

If you're looking for a powerful and easy-to-use website builder, try ImCreator.com. I'm a web enthusiast and have created several websites. I have found ImCreator.com to be both powerful and really easy to use. You don't have to worry about coding because it's a drag-and-drop website.

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Thanks! It looks like my friend decided to purchase some software to actually build the site and is going to set up hosting and do it that way... we'll see how that works out for her. I'm guessing I'll be doing some website development work in the next few months.
    Thanks for the input Phillip19! I'll check that out for the next person that comes to me asking.
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

Though this thread is old, the information given here can be useful for someone as it is difficult to run any kind of business without a website nowadays. I was in the same boat when I was looking for a proper web builder. Fortunately, my friend suggested me to check a review on http://www.webbuildersguide.com/website-builder-categories/website-builders-for-business/ that helped me to make the right choice. I hope it will be useful for someone else!