A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Canon 85 1.8

Canon 85 1.8

Going into the shop tomorrow and adding this little beauty to my kit. I talked my current client into rolling it into the cost of the project
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

You'll be happy with that lens. VERY happy. It's a stunning lens. IMO one of the best lenses going for portrait shots when you need to shoot quickly. Excellent for weddings. Very tempted to buy one again myself.

Holy ****

This thing is SHARP. Just when I keep thinking in my mind bleh bleh bleh my 40D is dated I want a new body...boom. This just proves yet again that money should be spent on glass and the rest will come and go with it. I am blown away by some of these shots. I'll see if I can get one of the out takes or something and post it here.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    *drums fingers impatiently on the desk*

gotcha

Damn your peer pressure...

Just ordered this lens from Amazon, total of 415 US$ with shipping to Dubai should take between 8-16 business days, if I can manage to get it before my Holiday in Egypt by end of October I'll be one happy puppy

I love the 1.8 lenses, and recently I find myself using more and more of the 50 mm 1.8 so hopefully this lens will have me taking more outdoor photos as well as studio shots

Stay tuned

p.s. anyone tried buying a lens Via Amazon before, I must say I'm really worried about packaging and all

[EDIT] me being the nervous nelly I am, I opted to have it delivered to NY and then delivered to me Via Araex courrier service, might add a few extra dollars to the shipping but hopefully will have better handling and packaging
    Last edited by el-Ignoramus; 10-04-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Banned
    Actavis Codeine Promethazine cough syrup.we ship All over the United States using same-day shipping. orders will arrive within 1 to 2 days from the time the order is placed.
    We ship via FedEx ,UPS and EMS
    We offer 16oz and 32 Oz size bottles
    Text.815-649-0777