A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Earnings in Photography:)

Earnings in Photography:)

For me, salaries vary enormously in photography just like with other creative professions. Most photographers work freelance so what they earn is linked to what they are able to charge and how much work they obtain. So definitely, income is likely to change from time to time.

you are right most of the photographers are earning by wedding photography, but most of the photographers are doing it as a part time.

Fotolia.com - my friend earns there a lot

Nikonist
    There are too many amateurs on the on the playground offering poor quality cheaply. Their clients don't seem to care, here in Germany the pro photographers do suffer as they can't compete in this low budget market.

Fotolia.com = Royalty free = minimally fees = you need a whole bunch of photos to make little profit
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

maria, you are right there are so many peoples who are earning from wedding photography, i think its a best way to earn a good amount with the wedding photography....

hi,

you are right many photographer earn money with wedding photography as a professional and some make it for part time work

I have just started photography as a hobby, and I am thinking to take this profession seriously soon. I have a great interest in doing product photography, is it a good choice?