A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My new AS2 projector app (Coming soon AS3 android)

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar

My new AS2 projector app (Coming soon AS3 android)

Hey guys!

Check one of my apps in development! It's beta, but it's fully functional! Suggestions welcome

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7u...b2a/WakeUp.zip
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Hee,

Is alarm clock!!!

Is no 24hr cloock, so alarm go twice when only want once,

Not able to test sounds first,

Unable to delete chosen alarm, it delete alarm in order, not one i choose.

not able to test sounds before i choose sound.

why make exe for test here

why make alarm clock

if right click and press play time sets to 00.00

no snooze feature

no set for each day of week

no volume feature

Thanks for suggestion. They are all valid. Now, it's a beta version, it is not finished yet. This is not the only project im working on so take it easy hehe.

-There will be snooze feature
    -I forgot to remove right click context menu items
    - Chossing a day coming soon ( i already have the variables set)
    - Volume slider in progress
    -Now you can choose the alarm to delete but the first one, so always will be at least one visible
    - I made exe so no one can decompile the SWF yet but there will be android, apple and Air apps, and web flash versions
    - I forgot to add the "Sound preview" option (very importante hehe), even I had started to code it i dont know what happened
    - AM/PM variables are set, so you can choose when to Wake Up, at daytime or nightime , but I wanted to be sure the alarms engine worked perfectly

-Why make alarm clock? I will answer with a question: Why they make bombs? Robberies? Virus?
    Altought that question has a solid answer: I AM JUST LEARNING, APPLYING WHAT I'VE LEARNED and developing many types of mini apps to get better at actionscript , my sister asked me to wake her at 2:00 am, and then I was inspired to make the app , and I finished it at 1:58 , reaching the alarm time and the app started at 2:00 a.m. , that was really cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

-I am working in another game, but I am working at the same time with an Alarm Melody Maker for the wake up app, so it will be really cool

Thanks for replying! Oh and I would love to see your works!
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Hey men,

all phone come with one or 2 alarm clocks,

exe not stop getting code with decompile, sorry, is easy get code from exe, ha ha

choosing day is better to make choose all 7 day if want, or 3 days if want, not just one, but do for whole week looped, can set alarm monday, wednesdy, thursday, friday, sunday all togetgher

why not able to delete first alarm, i may not want any alarms on, so none show

why doing in as2

why be philosophy with robberies and virus, this is as2 alram
    Last edited by Terrencing; 12-08-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Are you trying to make an issue or something? If so, have fun because IDC !!!!

I'm referenced by old phones, where the default alarms couldn't be deleted, but yes for new created alarms , so always there be at least one alarm. But I can change it to "allowing all alarms to be deleted" if I find that my end users like it that way. I have beta testers helping me with my apps. If i make a poll an i find that is better to delete all alarms, I will make it without any complaint. Otherwise...

You can change the icons of an exe, and shell stuff, but not the code (not so easily , like you would do with the SWF DECOMPILER) so my apps are a little more secured (althought I know NOTHING is secure in this planet xD)

The philosophy of the robberies and virus, its because you asked "why making an alarm clock" ...so I answered with another question...if people make robberies, bombs, virus, all that bad and wrong things, (people do whatever they want to) why can not I make any app I want? I don't follow people's opinion... i follow my own thoughts and likes

By the way...you should show your projects in development that would be nice

Oh...and a last thing, why AS2? Because when I started the alarm app, I knew little about AS3, so it was fast to make it with AS2 so I can wake up my sister at 2:00 a.m. that day. Now i can change it to AS3 for the android version

My alarm app will have a feature of making your own ring tones, that's a feature not ALL THE ALARM APPS THAT CAME WITH YOUR PHONE HAVE. ( i remember when i used to make ring tones with my dad's nokia ... sniff sniff :'( )

http://www.*******.com/product/flash.../extractor.htm

swap ******* for so think, no space
    Last edited by Terrencing; 12-10-2013 at 11:56 AM.

i can't op[en the site...but I guess there already exist ways of decompiling an .exe? wow...