Hello,

I need a help in some kind of competition, problem is that I "discover" from Opera > Inspect Element a url which show me link to pages where in random time appear a box which I need to click to get points. Thankfully to Opera > Inspect Element I do not need to refresh all pages manually (about 100 pages) instead I refresh only one page and it show me direct links to sites with box. When I get to this site the box is not showing immidiately, I refresh it couple of times and then it show and I get points. Problem is that there is one person above me in ranking who is cheating becouse every time he gets points faster than me, even if the links is not yet shown on this magic trick site from Opera ... My question: is there a way to for example get direct link from this box and just put it in the browser and get points, I can't see the redirect url from box becouse it is in flash/java. I think that this guy take this url and just manually change one number or something put it in the browser - refresh and he got points. Maybe there is diffrent way to get points faster for example put some kind of java code in Opera console. I'm green in java I just want to know how to be faster than this cheater

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english it's not my mother language