A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I’m looking for a group of keen private Flash / FLEX 3 & 4 developer ....

I’m looking for a group of keen private Flash / FLEX 3 & 4 developer ....

Hi there,

I’m looking for a group of keen private Flash / FLEX 3 & 4 developer which could be Interested in creating one or a couple of extremely Interesting projects together.

The first project I have is already in FLEX 3.5 fully developed and actively working for quiet some time now (just about close to 3 years), but to be used only on Server or server computers like PC and / or Laptop with the second and more Important one also fully developed in AIR FLEX 3.5 and could be ready once finished off & converted into FLEX 4..? with use on at least PC, Laptop & Tablets!

Both projects mentioned are NOT to date available anywhere, but destined for the global market:

Project 1: Never found anything alike over the last few years – this Application is aimed for private, professional and business user worldwide.
    The project 1 Application is a quiet complex project with automatic READ & WRITE Xml function - with all files made available to the Application itself reading out everything automatically and in saving Files, to the desktop for reuse & readout!
    This would be a project approach with endless options & opportunities for resale as this Application is addressed to anybody more or less private or commercially worldwide!

Project 2: Only one Application ever to my knowledge & intense research was developed, but is not any longer operational as they had the same problem as myself with AIR 3.4 to 3.5 which did somehow stopped the use of …., but seem to now again in AIR 3.9 working very well.
    The project 2 AIR Application is a quiet complex project Listing App. with automatic READ & WRITE Xml / Pdf functions - extensive Image use and with all Information made available to the User in saving Files, Images and Pdf text & text/Image files to their desktop!
    This would be a project approach with endless options & opportunities for resale as this Application is addressed to an extremely large commercial section which is operating worldwide! The most important item is here that once published and made available everybody else will ‘Have To Have One’ as this Application will with any dough give any commercial user great advantages over any competitor which is without it!

Roland E W Mucke - WebFlashArtistry@gmail.com

regards aktell

You know this shouldn't be here. Since you decided to put it here, I'll help you.

Have you sold either of these to anybody? Who?

If you haven't sold it, have you presented it to anybody that could potentially buy it?

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply!

YES I have presented 'The Second Application' to several individual businesses of the appropriated commercial section in the greater region of my area I'm targeting, and would have had a buying Interest with 11 out of 14 with the rest very keen as well! This was a good enough Indicator for me to pursue as worldwide all these businesses work the same - Customer orientated - where as the business is offering the App to the customer to use for many-many reason for their own items there are offering & working with. Most of the visited businesses ask if that App would be able to do this and that be Individual which it can very well, and that was their biggest concern. The great advantage was for these businesses that everything could be manually or automatically by choice update on the fly which mend that print and web sites would have been totally outsmarted, but still could be used and referred too directly from the Application.
    There is so much more to it as it is not only one version of this App. as this type of business has quiet a few sections to be addressed which would mean ONE App. would only be able to address say two of maybe 8 to 14 of these sections!
    So all in all businesses would buy this App and set up etc. and their customers are using it 24/7 as this is one of the largest section in our commercial everyday life globally!

The first Application is completely different as it is well completely different, but could be used by anybody which is Interested in a type promotional self service etc. Well, sorry that is about all I can pass on about this one my problem was simple this as their was the changeover from AIR 3.4 to 3.5 and for the first App. the Html was not any longer working but is now again with 3.9 so all in all I had to lay these projects on Ice for awhile otherwise I would have been ready long time ago.

There is also a third Application and again completely different in build and approach, but all have the same make up to be AIR FLEX 3.5 with a need of further development & enhancements updated to run on AIR FLEX 4+ but here it gets tricky for me as I never was largely Interested to follow that in the beginning as I was to busy to write these & other Apps.

This is not only to do any work for me to help out - this is to share the spoils equally for people involved as long they can give input! I find it a great shame to see something potential wasted and I believe strongly that most of the private developers are idle as FLEX is not any longer that Sh... HOT as it was 2 or 3 years ago!

I'm a single FLEX developer with no overheads except my own Broadband bill (as I own all my computers, Server, Laptops and Screens etc. from my Leases over the last few years) as well as with plenty of time on its hands yet without the appropriate knowledge to go all the way by itself in time!

Roland E W Mucke for WebFlashArtistry@gmail.com - regards aktell

So you have what you think is a good idea.

Take your idea, turn it into a presentation, and get somebody to invest. If it's a great idea, you'll have no trouble getting somebody to put up the money or resources to build a prototype or test market your idea.

Just like you don't know programming and need help programming, you don't know business and need help in business. Get business help before you try to hire people.

Well, I'm so happy that you got that of your chest!!!
    Good advise is always rare and advise like that which by the way is simple NO advise because you did not read it right! Just the usal Bla, bla and .... well never will know how yo8 made it to a senior member will I.

I have been in business since 1980, and still are yet I have people to do my work these days so that I can do what I like too. I do need no Investment I got that already from myself & one other enough to do the job so NO trouble at all!
    BUT, I was not asking about that anywhere at all anyway!

I do know programming yet not any longer the latest stuff so I offer to any private and keen developer a chance to be / get involved and see some return for a change from that what he likes doing and mostly is doing all day anyway!

So I'm not quiet sure but you mite not fit at all into this as you can't even bother reading just wonder for such great programmer like you what he is doing here ??? regards aktell

Yes, I needed to get that off my chest!!! And I'm so happy that you're happy!!!

You seem confused by the senior member thing and this whole forum in general. Your post belongs in the "flash freelance" section.

You should try to type less and give more vital information such as how much you're offering and how long you estimate the contract will last. I look forward to hearing the specifics of your "offer."

Well, the short of this is that developers which have found the time to send an E-mail to me have been notified with all the necessary Information needed to give them a good understanding of these projects and what is ask of them to join these projects, but of course you are not among them as you where to busy biggering where and where not the thread should have gone!

Your last paragraph is saying it all: You just have not spend the time to try to understand what was written in so many words.

But never the less here is some of it:
    Any developer participating will have the same % share in these project approach the same as I myself or anybody else which is or will get involved, yet somehow depending in the end on which projects he or she is or has been working & contributing too! this all of course is also depending on how many developer are getting into this as well! 2 = 33.3%, 3 = 25% where I would be the third or fourth person to be counted into.

The duration of this whole set up is not specified as the share and therefor the monetary gain would be ongoing as any of these projects are in need of been keep updated to the latest standards which means ongoing returns. The duration of this also is not as yet if at all specified as there are ongoing projects which can be addressed as well which means incorporated if found worthy and Interesting enough etc. etc. etc. just like in any other business wise software development.

Knowing your own limitations as a developer & which I do very well myself, and having an idea is never enough; but asking not just other developers bluntly for help, but suggesting actually worthwhile returns is more anybody has ever offered me in my working live time! so you do have to appreciate me not just spilling the beans so easily on a forum site! as this has become such a complex item over the last five years for me simple as I'm already looking after thousands of people in very specific areas in over 60 countries worldwide doing work for them & engaging there issues with my own software programs I have written over time and doing work with these programs in around 247 countries.

Roland E W Mucke for WebFlashArtistry@gmail.com

regards aktell

Actually I mostly talked about your "project." But you don't read what I write or comprehend or something.

Again, you're asking people to give you time and product now for a promise of a percentage of something in the future.

It's ok to ask for something for free, It's not ok to pitch it as anything else.

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar
    I didn't read anything xD lol. Too much text overhere. But what moot said, i think it's right
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

To the new participating Opinionated Assumptionist - Of course Bro why read anything if it is not any code! but aren't we lucky there are still real people out there & not only forum basher! how I love these little chats so refreshing. regards aktell

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar
    Lol... threads are for replying. If you want exclusivity, you can Private someone

People hate LONG parragraphs threads, that's why I didn't read at all. But i read moot and I agree with what he says

Hope you find your job "crew"
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries