So I'm using the NetStatusEvent function, allowing a SWF to interact with other SWFs. It took me a few days to solve all of the little annoying issues I've been having with it, but there seems to just be one last one that I can't seem to figure out or find any answer on online.

I have a FLA with two buttons on the first frame. There are also two dynamic texts that display the variables, one button will make one of the text boxes change from "0" to "1", as will the other button do the same for the other text box. I got it to connect, as in, if I open a couple of windows of the SWF and press either of the buttons on any of them, it changes the numbers on all of the SWFs. Except, it changes the numbers for both dynamic text boxes, not just the one the specific button was supposed to, for all of the receiving SWFs.

case "NetGroup.Posting.Notify" :
case "NetGroup.SendTo.Notify" :
c1t = event.info.message;
c2t = event.info.message;
break;

c1t and c2t are two separate variables.

function btn1set(event:MouseEvent):void
{
c1t = 1;
group.sendToAllNeighbors(c1t);
c1.text = String(c1t);
}

function btn2set(event:MouseEvent):void
{
c1t = 2;
group.sendToAllNeighbors(c2t);
c1.text = String(c2t);
}

I don't understand why the AS3 is sending one message from one of the buttons to BOTH event.info.messages that I have listed, even though you can clearly tell they are separate. Is there a fix for this?