A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ActionScript 3.0 Airplane Program

Question ActionScript 3.0 Airplane Program

Hey guys, I have just started learning actionscript and I am practicing using different questions and I cannot seem to get this right after countless tries I am open for any methods if a more experienced person could please help me out with this, would be greatly appreciated. I have already tried to do it but cannot seem to figure out how to get it to loop and work properly can PM for file.

:

Points application that allows an airline to record airline points data for their passengers and to determine if a passenger qualifies for bonus points.

If the number of points earned for the month is greater than "5,000"

a message is displayed indicating that the user has qualified for a bonus of "1,000" extra points.

An input screen is to be designed to accept the following information:

First name
    Last name
    Points for the first week of the month
    Points for the second week of the month
    Points for the third week of the month
    Points for the fourth week of the month

In the end It should look something like this :
    image3.png

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar
    Save and load data is easy. The question would be, where do you pretend to save the data? Locally with Shared Objects? Server? XML? PHP + SQL?

That would take a lot of coding, also it needs a login system.

Now , if what you want to make is a "false" data saving application, let me know. Post your .fla.
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Hi,

You can save, create and load files locally without server side code using AS3.

this link might give you an idea on how to do it http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/qu...class_as3.html