A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: new escape game (Minimalist Room Escape)

resolved new escape game (Minimalist Room Escape)

Hi,

Just released a new escape game together with some guy Bruno. The game went out first for Android market but hadn't had much of success. Now I published it in Flash version for my fresh new website (cool escape games).

You can check out the game here , and you will also find all the necessary instructions, walkthroughs and everything,

In short: You need to find all of the hidden keys, solve one mathematical puzzle and finally get the secret code to unlock the entrance door.

Let me know what you think...

Thanks

just a short update, if anyone's interested.

publishing this game gave me (my site that is) a really nice traffic for .... uh only 4 days After that the game got cluttered with zillions of other escape games and soon after I got down back to zilch.

I might release another one soon and see what happens. I wasn't awae that there are so many developers literally manufacturing tens of such games day by day ..

Quote Originally Posted by coolnick76 View Post
    just a short update, if anyone's interested.

publishing this game gave me (my site that is) a really nice traffic for .... uh only 4 days After that the game got cluttered with zillions of other escape games and soon after I got down back to zilch.

I might release another one soon and see what happens. I wasn't awae that there are so many developers literally manufacturing tens of such games day by day ..
    I tried your room escape game and I admit I had a hard time escaping because I got confused with the walkthrough. Can you make the game guide easier to read and understandable?