A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] applying a text format retrieved using getTextFormat

Hi,

You again Angel, did I actually mean you??

Designer, Programmer, Musician angelhdz's Avatar
    Ok, just in case , take care.
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Quote Originally Posted by angelhdz View Post
    You are an idiot fruibeard. That comment was not neccesary AT ALL here. Everyone here has the right to download , read , reply, any thing posted here. And if you are guessing and betting about who downloaded the file, let me tell you i wasn't. I'm not even keeping and eye on this thread, i just open each new thread, I see if I can be useful, otherwise i close it and keep going. You are the one who are keeping and eye always on me, pretending that i'm here downloading all your files and focusing in you, and competing, and don't negate now that you were reffering to me. I'm not stupid.

Capdetrons, i hope all your queries and doubts are cleared off , and i wish you success in your projects. Have a nice day
    Dude, keep all of your emotions off this forum. I don't know how else to explain it to you because you don't get it. Do three things here, and three things only. Learn, get help, give help. If you can't do those without getting upset, don't post.

I can't believe a post of mine has started this fuss. I know my threads are long and appreciate all the help. I need to keep asking because this is almost science fiction to me. I'm having enough trouble working with Flash 8 and having to copy and transpose all the code back and forth. I'm tired of using trial versions and restoring my pc each month. I always loose some file on the way. Keep calm

Moot, shut up. No one asked your opinion presentao'.

If you don't have anything useful to say to help capdetrons, stay quiet. You love to fight and argue, you are not a hero or a savior here either. No te metas en los conflictos ajenos. I know fruitbeard was reffernig to me, im not stupid, so i have the right to defend myself of these accusations. I don't need to download any file here i can make my own files, and if my issues are not solved in flashkit.com, they can be solved in other forums, even by myself, because i can keep trying, and reading the docs to solve them. But as the same as you all, i have the right no come to this forume, help and learn. You are always implying that i'm the one who starts the discusisons here, but there's a quote that says "for arguing, it is needed to people". So you both are arguing as well. So stop the indirects and the sarcasm, and the competitions, because no one here is better than anyone. We all were NOOBS at first.
    Already mastering AS3. It was so fun. Now into Javascript and PHP and all its libraries

Quote Originally Posted by angelhdz View Post
    Moot, shut up. No one asked your opinion presentao'.

If you don't have anything useful to say to help capdetrons, stay quiet. You love to fight and argue, you are not a hero or a savior here either. No te metas en los conflictos ajenos. I know fruitbeard was reffernig to me, im not stupid, so i have the right to defend myself of these accusations. I don't need to download any file here i can make my own files, and if my issues are not solved in flashkit.com, they can be solved in other forums, even by myself, because i can keep trying, and reading the docs to solve them. But as the same as you all, i have the right no come to this forume, help and learn. You are always implying that i'm the one who starts the discusisons here, but there's a quote that says "for arguing, it is needed to people". So you both are arguing as well. So stop the indirects and the sarcasm, and the competitions, because no one here is better than anyone. We all were NOOBS at first.
    I am helping cap and everybody who comes to this forum for actionscript when I say, stop typing. You're obviously desperate for attention. This isn't the place. Type about actionscript or dont type.

Morning,

hey! it isn't easy to find the exact info no matter how great the internet is. I believe this is what forums are for; to help out.

I'm now looking for information about the embeddable fons that accept bold and italic and I've been told not all of them will work properly. My english may be acceptable but I go nuts searching. I don't find the right keywords to use and it takes me ages what takes you guys moments to find...

Where or how can I know which fonts can be used with bold and italic in my project? I've been looking up several fonts in a CS6 trial I had to download because my CS5 has expired and notice all of them do have the checkboxes for italic or bold. How can I know for certain which fonts I can use in my project using flash 8?

It is tricky. I still don't really get it. Isn't it possible a list would exist somewhere with fonts that can be embedded straight away without needing to recur to html formatted text or ccs? One would think if the checkbox isn't there when you embed it, then it can't be used.

I am helping cap and everybody who comes to this forum for actionscript when I say, stop typing. You're obviously desperate for attention. This isn't the place. Type about actionscript or dont type.
    You are the one seeking for attention. If you keep replying to me, i will keep replying to you. If you want to stop the discussion, just drop it here