A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Calling ActionScripters :) Exciting project

Wink Calling ActionScripters :) Exciting project

Hey all!

We've got a team of talented developers working on an ActionScript 3 online drawing application.
    Collaborative drawing boards to this day are still sort of a niche, so a part of our goal is to expand that to a much broader audience - because hey, drawing is fun

The platform we're building is especially unique, far more centered around social experiences than what is offered on other platforms. User connections are integrated into the forum, website-wide chat, and systems to share and critique people's works. As a part of our goal we aim to bring the experience to mobile and tablet devices, and further support on drawing tablets. We've already got a very active community on another client one year and running.

If you are good with AS3, and would like more information about this project, Skype me: drawplanet
    We've got other aspects of development covered; PHP, HTML, CSS, JS. But more assistance there is very much appreciated.
    Graphics is well covered, though if anybody would like to help create icons for the interface, absolutely.

Just message me here or on Skype, and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.
    This is *currently* unpaid as the platform and our website is non-profit, so the motivation would be the challenge of building this creative program, learning as you go, and being a part of shaping a fun, new community.

Thank you, and attached is some proof of concept to give you a sense of how it'll look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still searching

The project is really very challenging. Hope you would find a freelancer soon!
    <signature removed by admin>